Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Improvement

We are planning a huge improvement here at Kinswood... new footing in the barn aisle! I idea is to raise the level of the ground, make it dust free!!! and have a solid level surface that's safe for the horses to walk on. This will result in a mess and a hassle for a short time so be patient.
ALSO - those of you with lockers in the barn aisle will have to move them. Not a fun chore. If they don't get moved by the target date, they will be moved by the workers and a bobcat. They'll be a mess inside! So, be best if all things were out of the barn aisle so the workers can quickly do their job.

Target date is March 25... that's a Monday. Gives the weekend to get things moved as you like. Hopefully the whole process will only take a day or two, then everything can go back to normal. And we'll have a nice walk way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am no longer sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time finding out more or figuring out more. Thank you for wonderful information I used to be searching for this info for my mission.

Here is my web-site - geo.glud.org
my page :: www.sunnyvalecaravanpark.co.uk

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home