Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Big Dressage show

Heidi says:
It’s time for me to beg for volunteers for the upcoming dressage show at the Rose Palace (20-21 Mar). I am looking for volunteers to help with the show in March. I need gatekeepers, scribes and runners. Also, if anyone would like to take on the volunteer lead for scribes and gatekeepers – please let me know.

If you are showing – you cannot scribe, but you can be a gatekeeper or runner. Either myself or the volunteer lead will work around your ride schedule. It’s a great way to meet other riders and watch the horses in the ring. I show my horse and on top of scheduling everyone, I also try to be a gatekeeper.

The last couple of shows we have provided meal tickets to our volunteers so they can get snacks or a small meal from the Rose Palace Grill and I’m sure I can talk the committee into allowing that benefit once again. Plus there are also snacks and drinks available.

Last year’s volunteers were great and greatly appreciated but I believe some might be getting a little burned out. If you are new to the organization or aren’t so new – this is a great way to meet others. And if any of the volunteers from last year want to volunteer, I more than welcome you!

Heidi Abshire
Cell: 210-218-2550
Home: 830-336-2052

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can ask my parents if I can.


Taylor.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home