Saturday, July 26, 2008

Volunteers for the ADA show??

Heidi is the organizing the help for the big dressage show in September. She writes:

Iā€™m looking for volunteers for the September ADA show. I need scribes, gatekeepers, and runners. I also need hospitality people.

We have a couple of new incentives for the volunteers besides the picnic. For every 4 hours you volunteer, we either give you a $5.00 coupon to be used towards the 2009 ADA recognized shows or a $5.00 coupon towards food at the Rose Palace ā€“ your choice. I realize it is not much, but more than we had next year. We will also be having drawings for all the volunteers. Water will also be provided.

I would like to have a training session the evening before the show with the TD (especially for the gatekeepers). I will provide hot dogs, refreshments, and hopefully a TD to train. Again, I will announce a definite time and date.

If you have any questions or want to volunteer, please email me at jabsh124@gvtc.com or call me at 830-336-2052.

Heidi

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, I'm glad I'm not getting graded on my grammar - my excuse - I was tired.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad no one is grading on my grammar! Heidi

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am interested in helping out! As busy as I am with school and getting engaged, I miss being around horses and would love to help out! Give me a call 210-379-2166 or email me at jackson.amandan@yahoo.com

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww amanda jackson:) engaged:) how cuteeeee. you must come out and tell us allll about it:)

Diana

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will! what days does diane do the dressage lessons? i wanted to come out and watch and maybe take some photos...

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana,

This is about volunteers - stay with the subject. Just kidding Amanda - congratulations. So Diana, what time do you plan on volunteering?

Heidi

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't say a date, without one, I can't do much:(---All it says is September- I would love to volunteer though! You know I would:) ttyl. D

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooops! The ADA show is 6-7 September 2008. Heidi

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home