Sunday, June 03, 2007

Scavenger hunt





Saturday's ride at Triple H was a blast. Wasn't too hot, and the trails were just the right amount of fun. After gathering together to get our maps and instructions..






We headed out to follow the trails. Very scenic as it went thru fields of wildflowers and the "creek" - which is a raging river right now.

















Figuring out the clues to the scavenger hunt items wasn't always easy - and had to be retrieved by someone agile enough to actually GET the things. As in Trisha plucking off seashells from the tree branches.

The demo rides were fine to watch too - the Peruvian Paso's drill team very good! After watching that and some lunch, horses and riders headed back out on the trails for more.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds fun:) too bad me and Ash were too busy GRADUATING!!!!!!!!!!

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to ALL the graduates!!! But I'll bet we had more fun on the trail than you did at the graduation. Just kidding!

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm I would be sure of that! Kim, it was the most boring ceremony of my life!!!!! lol i was falling asleep during the whole thing lol! oh well. I'll ttyl.D

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Graduates.. beh. Pretty sure I owe some thanks to the Kinswood crew for not telling on me! (I was hiding out, because I had been working ALL DAY as a volunteer) Man, it made me sad though, because I miss Kinswood, even though HHH is my first and closest barn. I am glad y'all had fun! I enjoyed seeing all the horses, and I got to teach the owners about Sassy's half-brother. Eh.. blabbing on now... Hasta!

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEW BLOG TIME!!!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home