Sunday, July 30, 2006

Speed Limit!

Don't know if anyone's noticed, but the speed limit on Hwy. 46 has been lowered to 65 mph. Between Bergheim and Ammann Rd - east of Ammann road it starts to slow to 60, then 55. And the new traffic light there where the new school is will be working soon. So watch out all you speed demons, keep it down! After all, there's lots better things to do with your $$ rather than spending it on a speeding ticket. There's shows, lessons, new stuff for your horse.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! thanx for the warning...my parents were wondering

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that directed at me??? LOL... I do hold the record for the most speeding tickets in the shortest amount of time... No, I'm not proud of it, and THANK YOU for the fair warning!!!!

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha yes, thanks for the warning! my radar detector can only help my lead foot so much, lol

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home