Sunday, May 04, 2008

Greta Clinic

Hi Everyone,
Greta will be back at Kinswood May 30 - June 1. If you are interested in taking a clinic, please let me know ASAP. I've been thinking it might be fun for those who want to work on cross country or stadium jumping to go to Indian Creek one morning if I can arrange it with the staff there. Let me know if you're interested in doing that. If we have several who are interested, hopefully we can "trailer pool" to help out those who don't have a trailer. Keep in mind you will also have to pay the Indian Creek schooling fee (I'm not sure how much that is--I can contact them to see if they would give us a group rate if enough people are interested). The cost this time is:
$65 for 1 private
$120 for 2 privates
$165 for 3 privates
$50 for 1 semi-private
$90 for 2 semi-privates
$40 per person per lesson for group of 3 or 4 (maximum of 4)

Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home