Friday, May 05, 2006

Storms!

Last night's storms produced enough rain to make the place a mess. Don't plan on lessons or riding in the arenas today, water standing in the arenas and mud is the norm. We are not turning out horses today too. With the weather forecast saying more severe storms this evening, I don't think much riding is gonna be happening.
Heidi brought over the new baby, Spirit Dancer, and his mom to weather the storms in the barn. So, if you drop by, take a peek at that kid, sure is a cutie.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ughh! I know we need the rain, but why can't it come on Sunday and Monday? Oh, well... no lessons I guess? :(

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ughh!!!! I really was looking forward to my cross country lesson! Oh well, at least there's a new baby. Can't wait to see it!!!

~HANNAH~

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home